Friday, July 9, 2010

The Miracle Worker...

I think I have an unhealthy addiction to Sephora. Seriously. Over the past few years, I could probably fill up an entire house with the amount of skin, hair and makeup products I've gotten there! You name it, I've tried it. And after years of washing, slathering, moisturizing, masking and peeling, my favorite little "miracle" product that truly provides immediate satisfaction and is a must next time your skin needs a "pick me up" is Philosophy's Microdelivery Peel. Oh man, it's the best!

I can honestly say that, after countless pricey facials (which I think are totally overrated but for some reason I still go back for more??), it only takes 3 minutes of using this deep exfoliant and my skin looks better than after spending an hour at the spa. The pigmentation is lighter, skin is evened-out, wrinkles are less obvious and it's is softer than a baby's you-know-what! It's aaaahhhhmazing.


And...they have "shop for a cause" - when you purchase certain Philosophy products, 100% of the net proceeds go to charity's including Women's Cancer Research and Joyful Heart Foundation :)

Happy Weekend!
xxo