Monday, July 5, 2010

Wedding Inspiration...

Ok. So, I'm still trying to figure out our floral arrangements for the wedding...

I'm set on succulents, billy balls and in-season white flowers...but I'm struggling with the "presentation" of them. Soooo many options...clear glass...white...gray pots...mason jars?? I love soft and romantic (which means glass vases and mason jars)...but then also want to incorporate a more "modern/contemporary" twist that is not as common when it comes to wedding flowers (which would be white vases and stone pots). Incorporating both styles has been a bit tougher than I thought it would be! Decisions, decisions. It's particularly challenging because we have two totally different venues to think of (for our 2-day celebration)...but I'm sure it will all come together fine. Just gotta make a choice and stick with it! Through all of this wedding planning, I have realized I am the most indecisive person ever. Evveeerrr. So many beautiful things!!

Here's some pics of what has inspired me, starting with the most modern down to the most romantic...




Hope you had a lovely holiday weekend!


xx