Sunday, August 15, 2010

Catching up...

It seems like forever since I've written...haven't really had a moment of downtime in the last week! But here I am, enjoying the gorgeous sunset of an afternoon that was filled with sunshine...relaxing at home, letting the warm rays flood my living room accompanied by a light breeze. It finally feels a bit like summer....ahhhhhh.

I feel great and all is well, but my mind continues to overflow with the never ending to-do list...so much so, that I actually drove away with a pair of brand new shoes on the roof of my car (still in the box, shortly after I purchased them)...and no, unfortunately, I never got them back :( Ho hum, I guess I wasn't supposed to wear them, after all. Someone lucky came up on a fab new pair of pumps!

What's crazy is that with about 7 weeks until the wedding, I'm surprisingly more comfortable, calm and mellow than I've been in the last 10 months of planning. With the amazing support of my mom, I can finally see it all coming together (except I still need to decide on shoes!) and I'm really excited for the day to be here...and for the long honeymoon that follows :)

I'm confident that the next year is going to be a big one for us, and I look forward to continuing to explore what it is that I "want to do when I grow up??" It has definitely been an exciting journey thus far...now onto the next chapter. It's incredible how quickly time is passing by...I need to remind myself, carpe diem!

"Go for it now. The future is promised to no one." - Wayne Dyer

I hope your week is full of unforgettable moments...
xxo