Thursday, September 23, 2010

Miracle worker...



Since graduating from college, I have found that my immune system has really weakened (oddly, I used to be totally fine the day after we would spend the night staying up to the wee hours, drinking cheap beer, playing Kings Cup - card game - sitting on a floor that had I-don't-even-wanna-know how many germs on it!). Perhaps it was the free spirit that we all had back then that saved us from allowing any stress to pull us down...but as years went on, and I stepped into the real world of managing a career, paying bills, buying a home, and trying to balance everything else that we take on, I found myself getting sick almost every other month during my mid-20s.


That was until a close friend introduced me to what has since become a staple in our pantry...Wellness Formula. It's like a miracle pill! The second I start feeling run down, I pop 3 of the little guys down and POOF! Within 12 hours, I almost always feel back to normal (keep taking until you feel back to 100%).


They sell it at Whole Foods, Mother's Market, The Vitamin Shoppe...and basically any health food or nutrition store. It is WONDERFUL....all-natural herbs, antioxidents, vitamins and minerals that are used in all sorts of medicines wrapped up into one little dose of goodness.

Next time you start to feel achy, tired...run down, sniffly...or just need a little pick-me-up, try Wellness Formula. For best results, take at the very first sign of a cold.

Have a healthy day!!

xox