Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Courtesy of Happenstance...

Since getting back from our honeymoon, I've totally been in another "nesting" phase, and our living room has been my latest must-do project. It's where we spend the most time - unwinding, snuggling, relaxing, socializing, enjoying - our favorite moments of everyday end there.

I was checking out some of the latest posts on one of my favorite blogs - Happenstance (shout out to the lovely Haydee!!) - and saw this fab photo of what my ideal living room will someday look like. I will never stray from the white couch...always a staple in my house (at least until the bambinos come along, but I guess that's what slipcovers are for!)...the hardwood floors are a dream and the pops of yellows & greens against white walls...so fresh. LOVE this photo...thanks for pulling off Lonny Mag & sharing with us, Haydee!