Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A day late...dose of inspiration

I recently signed up for Twitter...perhaps not something I would normally do on my own, but seeing that I am now working in marketing, I have to be on top of all of this uber-connecting, all-too-revealing social networking stuff! Considering I barely use Facebook and, even though my blog has been up for a year, it's still in it's infant stages when it comes to design & technology, there is quite a learning curve for me! I think I've been a bit resistent to all of this (now I understand why it took my parents soooo long to learn how to use a cell phone!)...but it's a New Year, new job and new beginning, so I'm jumping in.

I wantd to share a "tweet" (is that really what they're called?) from one of the only people I follow so far...Ann Curry (love her!!). In the spirit of Martin Luther King, and although I'm a day late, Curry quotes MLK:

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase."

Quite profound. Something I am going to remind myself of throughout this year...

Have a beautiful day!!

xoxo