Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Old friends...

We were incredibly fortunate to have 2 of our close friends be our ahhhhmazing wedding photographers, Taryn & Scott. While you've probably had enough of our wedding photos...especially months after...I had to share because Scott recently posted his version of our special day...here.


Scotty is one of the most wonderful people I've ever known...always kind, HILARIOUS, generous and thoughtful;...did I mention hilarious?! I am so fortunate to have beautiful people like him in my life for so many years. Yes, we've been through a lot together...the ups & downs of highschool, neighbors after college (the fuzzy years), love & weddings...and even though we don't see each other enough, whenever we do, it's right back to highschool again. A comfort and ease that you only have with your bestest, bestest buds :)