Saturday, August 2, 2014

A beautiful day for a beautiful mama...

As I navigate my way through all that life throws at you, this creative "nook" that I hold so near and dear has been terribly neglected…but I'm finally starting to feel like myself again, and spending time here, in this space of allowing my thoughts to flow, offers such a healing and happy place for me.  I wish I could have returned sooner…and although I know juggling life right now will not allow me to be here as often as I'd like, I will appreciate and enjoy the presence that the simple act of writing offers my soul.

I enjoyed such a beautiful and special day today, hosting an intimate brunch in celebration of the soon-to-be-arrival of my BFF's sweet baby girl.  It was wonderful.

For you, Annie…we can't wait to meet baby Z!!!  Love you!!


"Being a mother is discovering strengths you did not know you had."

Auntie Irina's homemade candles…bravo Irie!


the amazing mama…and baby Z

So much love poured in on special notes from friends near and far for baby Z's Bucket List