Saturday, April 10, 2010

Design Inspiration...

It's a gloomy Saturday morning...oh how lovely it is! While enjoying my morning cup o' joe and watching my recorded 30 Rock in the background, I jumped online to get some creative inspiration for the day...and stopped by one of my favorite interior design blogs - Apartment Therapy. Be careful - if you go to the site, make sure to set aside some time! It's addicting...

Speaking of dreamy decor, my friend Scott who is a fabulous photographer took photos of the most incredible home (it's shot in Vegas but I just imagine it being in Bali...hehe). This is definitely worth checking out -
http://scott.myshowit.com/ken_scott_s_house2/index.html. The French music that plays when you watch the slide show is sooooo looovvvely, make sure to have your speakers on :)

Below is a taste of
Apartment Therapy. I have such a fondness for white couches...totally impractical but I just love the way they make a room have such a warm, clean and fresh aesthetic...

See the fab chair in the photo? Yeah, I almost bought that chair at a wholesale price 3 yrs ago...biggest design mistake I have ever made was not purchasing when I had the chance...LOVE it.

XOXO