Sunday, April 11, 2010

Puzzle pieces...


I don't know what I would do without my girlfriends. There is such a deep, understated connection between like-minded women, and I have found that my girls have always been such a profound part of my inspiration and personal success.

Each of my girls is like a puzzle piece in my life - providing a different piece of wisdom, support, humor and inspiration; always keeping me on my toes. They are all so different, yet to the core they are all the same...kind, generous, honest, loyal and loving. They do not judge me or bring me down...they let me cry on their shoulders and support me through tough times, patiently listen to me ramble about the good times, and they always laugh with me, not at me, when I do something silly.

I am incredibly grateful for the girls in my life. I cherish the long chats on our commutes, walks on the strand, drinks out on the town, sleep-overs, potluck dinner parties, pages of emails, early afternoon mimosas and casual lunch dates where we have sooo much to catch up on, there's never enough time.

There are so many factors that make up living a successful life, but when it comes to surrounding myself with caring, loving, wonderful and supportive people, I know I have already succeeded. For this, I am truly thankful...

XOXO