Friday, July 30, 2010

A Dose of Inspiration...

I've been a little under the weather for the last couple days, so I spent this afternoon nestled on my couch, with my laptop comfortably perched on my legs...while yet another gloomy summer afternoon rolled in (I think the powers-that-be are a little confused as to what season we are in!?!). Unfortunately, in an effort to try and create a form of balance into my life again (between work, wedding, relationships and the everyday tasks that seem to creep up more lately than ever before), I haven't spent much time on my computer when I'm not at the office...so my daily dose of inspiration that was pouring in for months (oh blogs, how i love thee...wedding/fashion/art/interior design/photography) came to a bit of an abrupt halt a few weeks ago.

So as the gray skies continued to thicken, I thought it would be a lovely time to take a peek at some of my faves...and oh, how quickly the inspiration, excitement and love of all-things blogs came back! My friend Brooke recommended I check out a local Manhattan Bch woman's blog - www.beachbungalow8.blogspot.com and I found it to be absolutely adorable!!! Below is a pic from her latest post...and I LOVE it...soooo dreamy. I couldn't imagine a more perfect place to spend an evening with good friends...and good wine. Man, I really want an Air Stream!!! How cool is that??!!

Happy weekend!

xoxox