Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Happy Place...

Happy day-after Christmas! Hope you had a lovely time with family &/or friends. Our holiday weekend has been great so far...although I think the combination of the delicious, very rich Indonesian feast that Matt's mom cooks every Christmas (such a special treat!), paired with the 3 homemade mocha cupcakes (thanks Lynne!) and bottomless mimosas have made me a little slow-moving this morning! But as always with wonderful holiday festivities, it was totally worth it.

So, in an effort to push off going out for a run, I jumped online to check out the latest Lonny Mag (holiday issue) to look at photos of one of my favorite homes. Interior designer, Eileen Kathryn Boyd, has basically created my dream abode...gorgeous hardwood floors, warm gray grasscloth walls, white furniture and pops of color & textures everywhere. Thought I'd share what I hope our home will someday become... :) Oh, and I love how she is a very successful designer, yet she still knows a great deal when she finds it...some of her furniture is from IKEA!















Have a beautiful Sunday!
xxoo