Monday, December 20, 2010

Model beauty...

On my continued quest to find the best 100% natural, organic skincare products that actually create a positive difference in my skin, I recently came across another fabulous line...and it's accompanied by a fantastic makeup line too!

Model Josie Maran started her collection, Josie Maran Cosmetics, with a "meaningful commitment to eliminate carcinogens, mutagens and reproductive toxins from personal care products." And her line rocks!!! I recently started using her Argan Oil (used by Moroccan women for centuries) and LOVE it! Super moisturizing, I put it on morning and night and my skin feels soooo good. Makeup goes on smoother too.



Only $14 for a bottle at Sephora...a great stocking stuffer or gift for a girlfriend!

xoxo

p.s. stay cozy in this crazy weather!