Monday, September 26, 2011

It's a dream...

It's been ages since I've posted; my computer was on it's last leg and was being a bit fickle so I wasn't able to post, but just got a new laptop so I'm finally back!

Just thought I'd start the week with something dreeeaaammmyyyy...the Ritz Carlton in Half Moon Bay. I saw this picturesque hotel in a movie a couple weeks ago and fell madly in love (I couldn't believe it was on the west coast - thought it was either Ireland or someplace fab on east coast); reminding me how incredibly gorgeous California is (I really need to spend more time exploring locally!). Thought I'd share some photos of what I think would be a dream vacation...I imagine driving up to Carmel for a night, then heading up to Treebones in Big Sur for 2 nights in a yurt (basically just glamorous camping - is that an oxy-moron?!), and lastly off to the Ritz for a couple nights in the ultimate luxury...

























Wanna go?!?