Friday, February 3, 2012

Hugs & Kisses NYC...

I got back late last night from a work-trip to NYC...oh how I love that city!!  Unlike most of my trips to the Big Apple, I spent my entire time in Soho, between my hotel (my usual, Soho Grand) and the 5 block-walk to my office on Wooster (which didn't stop me from finding 2 pairs of fabulous boots to buy!).  Typically, I love to explore the streets in the West Village, LES and Meatpacking District, but my schedule was packed from the moment I woke until the moment I went to sleep...so no chance to mix & mingle much.  But to be honest, I really didn't mind.  The walk to and from work, every day, and the fabulous dinners every night, was really just enough to make me happy.  Not to mention, I had incredible weather while I was there...can't believe it's Winter in NY?!  Seems more like Fall to me...

Anyway, the usually-buzzing streets of Soho were actually quite sleepy when I started my daily stroll to the office (at 9:30am)...and I took some pics of my journey, below...the first photo of Chanel is the block of my office, and the other pic with the green Giggle sign is the bldg where my office is :)

Oh, and stumbled upon the Gossip Girl crew filming a scene (4th pic down).  I've actually never seen the show, but it was interesting to see them filming.

Planning to go back in another month or two...hopeful to have time to do a little more shopping next time!