Saturday, March 13, 2010

Thank you...

To our family & friends...

We can't express how thankful we are for all of your support, encouragement, positive energy and love. For all of you who have left messages, sent texts & emails, we truly appreciate your kind words, as they have been so helpful in getting us get through this challenging time.

I am still having trouble talking about everything, so I apologize for not being able to get back to most of you...but as soon as I am feeling better, I will be sure to call. For now, this is going to be my way of sharing thoughts with friends and family...

In brighter spirits today. The grief is still there, but the surgery to remove the pregnancy went well yesterday, and now that I have gotten that behind me, my body and mind are in healing mode. Matt is taking wonderful care of me...not letting me lift a finger...he's been my rock through all of this.

The nurses at the hospital gave me graham crackers when I woke up from surgery - have you had a graham cracker lately? YUM. I ate almost an entire box!

Anyway, again, thank you all for everything...talk to you soon xoxox