Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Static...

Do you ever have so many thoughts on your mind, so many things to do and so many decisions to make that you don't even know where to start? This is where I am right now...and, oddly, being this overwhelmed is almost like a state of zen for me. It just all kind of blurs together...like static.

I am totally distracted, a bit all over the place, and can't seem to finish one task without finding myself half way onto another. I start thinking about something and then another thought comes floating in, and my mind wanders...onto the next.

This is an interesting space to be in. Basically a state of total confusion with underlying anticipation. I feel like I'm in the clouds, letting each day float by...week after week. I think this must be my subconscious way of not allowing myself to totally freak out about the fact that our wedding is in less than 5 months (still figuring out venue!), I'm planning to leave the comforts of my stable job shortly after, dabbling in the thoughts of starting my own business, passively attempting to start a freelance writing career, meanwhile still trying to figure out what it is that I want to do when I grow up.

I think it's time to go back to Bali....hmmmmmm :)

See the wood deck? That's where I would do yoga while Matt would surf the break in front...Uluwatu, Bali...a.k.a. Paradise