Friday, April 22, 2011

Foodie...

Over recent years, I've taken great interest in cooking...especially learning more about healthy, organic, vegetarian cuisine. A blog just came onto my radar, and I wanted to share. While she already has millions of followers, there's a good chance you are probably already familiar with Heidi Swanson's 101 Cookbooks. Of course, I'm last to know!











Heidi's recipes are truly mouth-watering. She uses all-natural, organic, whole ingredients in everything she creates, and as I clicked through numerous recipes last night, I found about a 100 dishes I'd love to try!


Plus, her blog is broken down by recipe (including gluten free, high protein, quickie, etc)/ingredient/season, so it makes it very easy to navigate and find specialities for any occassion & time of year. My new favorite foodie-blog. Enjoy!


xoxo